All Star and All Star Prep Q&A on Wednesday, May 23rd from 6:30pm-7:15pm
Are you wondering if All Stars is for you? Are you considering coming to DS? Want to learn more about the athlete evaluation process? This meeting is for you!! We will answer questions and go over the differences between All Star Prep and All Star.
How to register for All Star Evaluations:
- Return Packet with Payment to Dakota Spirit by May 25th.
- Read the packet and identify which age category your child is in.
- Athletes will be evaluated within their age category during the first night. However, some athletes will be asked to come to multiple sessions or sessions outside their age group. Once tryout packets are received, we’ll let your athlete know if we’d like them at multiple sessions. Some athletes may be asked to stay for multiple sessions on night 1.
- New this year, athletes will receive a piece of paper indicating when they should return the following night.
- Athletes should arrive 15 minutes prior to their evaluation.